Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happy August!

IT'S WEDDING MONTH!!!!!!!

How quickly time has flown by! A couple weekends ago I had my bachelorette party at the beach, and this weekend the guys are heading down for Joseph's bachelor party. Hopefully the weather will be a little bit nicer for them than it was for us. Unfortunately while we were there it rained Saturday until about 12 or 1. But I am thankful we at least got a few hours on the beach with some sun!

I've had two bridal showers. One at work and one with family and friends.They were both so fun and special and Joseph and I are tremendously blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people!

All that I have left of my stuff to move to Montgomery is clothes. We rented a U-haul trailer last Saturday and moved a bed and dresser down. I'm pretty excited about our king size bed, even if that is all that will end up fitting in the bedroom!

Everything for the wedding is pretty much done. It has been such a smooth process for us, that I truly feel God's hand and protection over our marriage. I can't wait to be Mrs. Joseph Burchfield in just 16 days!! I also can't wait to be in the Dominican for a whole week relaxing with my HUSBAND!!! We are more than ready to begin this new phase in our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment