Monday, September 17, 2012

place of FREEDOM

I love the weekends I get to spend with Joseph in Montgomery. It's really the only time we get quality "us" time. Since our best friends are in Birmingham, we are always on the GO when he comes up here...which I love too! There are no words to describe the relationships we are so lucky to have. Special, special people for sure! But it is also so nice to relax and be a bum for a few days :). I think it is definitely important for us to have time to reconnect and not be caught up in everything else going on in life. I am so thankful for the man of God he is, the encouragement and leadership he provides to me and others around him daily, and his genuine heart. I am thankful God changed us individually, so we can serve Him TOGETHER. Sappy, but had to brag on my man a little!

I've been reflecting a lot lately on the past few months. I have felt more joy, peace, and contentment than...ever. No, life is not perfect and every day is not sunflowers and cupcakes. But I try to focus on the GOOD in my life, there is so much. It's so easy to focus on the negative and be miserable. Happiness is a choice...daily. Wake up and choose to be joyful. Life is much much more enjoyable with a good attitude! And Jesus....oh how life is so wonderful with him!! He is so good.
And something else that is so good......Highlands Worship "Place of Freedom"


Can't..
Stop...
Listening....
Seriously... So good.
I love my church!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment