Friday, May 11, 2012

Leap of Faith

I'll be the first to admit I have stubborn tendencies. Last night I realized how incredibly stubborn I have been with God. He has given me a passion and desire that could only come from Him, and I have asked for confirmation after confirmation after confirmation. And I get the same answer every time. Finally, I have decided to stop questioning. It's time for me to take a leap of faith. Time to swim out to the middle of the river where I am fully relying on Him in every aspect to keep me afloat. I will not fear the unknown. God has not given me a spirit of fear and timidity (2 Timothy 1:7) and His perfect love casts out ALL fear, because there is no fear in love (1 John 4:18). I am strong and filled with His power. I am safest in the center of His will, and that's where I will aim to be. I want to do His work, not my work. I've got to stop being so selfish and really pour all of myself into Jesus and His plans for my life. I'm ready.

Here I am, Lord. Send me.

3 comments:

  1. You go girl :) one of my favorite sayings is "When you feel like you are drowning in life - don't worry your Lifeguard walks on water"

    I am so blessed to have you in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see you are blogging! It looks like we both started about the same time. I am so lost in the blogging world, but maybe I will catch on soon. :)

    ReplyDelete