Thursday, February 2, 2012

Newbie

I never thought I would be one to have a blog. I enjoy reading them sometimes but I never thought I would have enough to say to start my own. So..we'll see how it goes I guess!

I feel like the Lord is going to take me on an incredible journey this year. Last night my pastor preached a few minutes on "vision"..I have never in my life felt God's presence so strongly. He confirmed every doubt I have been having about my passion and I just broke down. Everything became so clear. I have been trying to talk myself out of things because of MY fears, MY insecurities...slap in the face: it's not about ME! He hasn't called me to live in my comfort zone bubble for the rest of my life. I have to trust that he will come through always and 100% rely on Him. He is always with me and NOTHING can happen to me without passing through Him first! What a comfort. I am so excited about future opportunities and hoping that no matter what I will bring glory to His name!

1 comment:

  1. Bev! I love that you are doing this! I am SO proud of you! You are a true inspiration! I am honored to call you my friend! LOVE you! -Shay

    ReplyDelete